in Coachella Valley
Washing machines enable us to do laundry conveniently, saving us time and energy. But just like any other home appliance, washers can break down even when they are not very old. A repair or even a replacement becomes necessary. Routine servicing and maintenance prolong a washer's life and functionality. But they still tend to break down, requiring repair.
Is your washer making strange noises, the drum isn't rotating, or the washing machine is completely broken down?It is time to get professional washer repair from Multi Appliance Repair.
All you have to do is call us on (800)797-4103 or book online!
Our qualified, certified, and factory-trained technicians are ready to come and repair your washer promptly, within a day, and at an affordable price.
Signs That Your Washer Needs Repair
- The washer won't start.
- Dirty laundry.
- Strange grinding, squeaking, and thumping noises.
- Incomplete spin cycles and unscheduled starting and stopping mid-cycle.
- Code errors due to damaged sensors.
- The drum won't turn regularly or entirely.
- Water accumulates in the drum.
- Water won't fill the drum and delayed cycle selection.
During Repair Our Technicians:
- Start by fixing any grinding noises.
- Fix draining problems by replacing the pump, belts, and pump retaining screws.
- Repair slow fill or no fill by replacing water valves
- Replace the machine lid switch if the washer won't agitate or spin.
- Carry out other necessary repairs according to the diagnosis.
Best Washer Repair Service
Home appliances are expensive and DIY repairs could worsen the issue. It is advisable to seek professional services from Multi Appliance Repair for informed diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and high-quality parts. Our specialists are skilled in repairing and maintaining any brand and make of washing machine and replacing any broken or damaged elements with high-quality parts with a 5-year warranty.
- Kitchen/Bathroom Trends for a Cleaner and Safer Home September 6, 2021
- 2021 Average Costs of Home Improvement Projects September 6, 2021
- Why You Should Have Professionals Maintain Your Appliances September 6, 2021