in Coachella Valley
A stove is an essential kitchen appliance for your home or food business. It is at the core of every delicious meal enjoyed by family and friends. It is also one of the critical components of a food business that keeps on giving day after day. But, a broken stove takes away the happy meal and the returning customers.
The benefits of maintaining your stove in top conditions are immeasurable. At Multi Appliance, we offer professional same-day home and commercial stove repairs. We also provide inspections and periodic maintenance services to ensure you are not caught off guard on your important day.
Book online or call us to schedule service (800) 797-4103
Common Stove Problems We Solve:
- It won't turn on
- The electric stove's burner does not heat up.
- You cannot adjust the heat of your burner.
- The cooktop generates sparks when turned on.
- Indicator lights on your stove won't turn on
- Cooktops with damaged electric coils
- The gas burner is heating slowly.
- The stove igniter does not stop clicking.
- The stove has weak and noisy flames.
- Strange odors and inconsistent flames
Whatever the problem with your stove, you can count on the services of Multi Appliance's technicians. They have enough training and experience to accurately diagnose and repair stoves in the shortest time possible to get you back on your schedule.
Professional Stove Repair Service
Our friendly and responsive customer support is waiting to reply to your service request. Our technicians are highly qualified and committed to attending to every detail of your request and leaving you satisfied. They work fast and efficiently to get the job done right.
Our services are very pocket-friendly. No hidden charges; you pay what we agree on, not a penny more!
Service areas we cover include Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, and more!
- Kitchen/Bathroom Trends for a Cleaner and Safer Home September 6, 2021
- 2021 Average Costs of Home Improvement Projects September 6, 2021
- Why You Should Have Professionals Maintain Your Appliances September 6, 2021