#1 Dryer Repair
in Riverside County
The laundry room is an integral part of your home, and you want everything, including the washing machine and the dryer running properly. Dryers are valuable to home appliances that save us time and make our lives at home more comfortable. You wouldn't want the dryer to break down or to malfunction.
Call to schedule a dryer repair service (760) 496-3031!
Common Dryer Problems We Fix
Some tell-tale signs that your dryer needs repair include:
- The dryer won't start at all. The door sensor might be damaged, or the dryer has other issues that need necessitate professional attention.
- The dryer drum won't turn or turns irregularly, indicating a damaged belt.
- Strange noises, pointing to a worn-out belt making the drum turn irregularly. Squealing and grinding sounds on the hand sign that the motor bearings are worn out, and the dryer might become permanently damaged if not sorted out promptly.
- Weak and insufficient heat leaving clothes wet –this means the heating element is damaged, and it's time for a professional repair.
- If the dryer keeps failing mid-cycle, it is a sign that the ventilations are clogged, making it overheat. It could also indicate other deeper electric issues.
Dryer Brands We Repair
- And many more!
Professional Dryer Repair Technicians
Whether you have a gas or electric dryer, our team of highly experienced, factory-trained, and qualified dryer repair technicians at Multi Appliance Repair Services is ready to help with your dryer repair.
We will fix your dryer within a day at a price that is below our competition, saving you some money. Our parts are also genuine with a 5-year warranty on most of them.
Read our clients reviews
- What You Need to Know About Dryer Repair in San Diego? September 25, 2023
- A Complete Guide To Subzero Repair In Palm Springs September 20, 2023
- Comprehensive Guide To Cost-Effective And Reliable Appliance Repair Services In San Diego September 1, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide To Reliable Washer Repair Services In Palm Springs September 1, 2023
- Appliance Maintenance: Preventing Appliance Repairs June 6, 2023