Dryer Repair in
The laundry room is an integral part of your home, and you want everything, including the washing machine and the dryer running properly. Dryers are valuable appliances that save us time and make our lives at home more comfortable. You wouldn't want the dryer to break down or to malfunction.
A repair from Multi Appliance Repairs might be all you need to get your dryer up and running.
Call us to schedule a service (800) 797-4103!
Service areas we cover include Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, and more!
Signs That Your Dryer Needs Repair
Some simple signs can tell you it's time to schedule a dryer repair service with us. But some would need a professional diagnosis from our technicians.
Some tell-tale signs that your dryer needs repair include:
- The dryer won't start at all. The door sensor might be damaged, or the dryer has other issues that need necessitate professional attention.
- The dryer drum won't turn or turns irregularly, indicating a damaged belt.
- Strange noises, pointing to a worn-out belt making the drum turn irregularly. Squealing and grinding sounds on the hand sign that the motor bearings are worn out, and the dryer might become permanently damaged if not sorted out promptly.
- Weak and insufficient heat leaving clothes wet –this means the heating element is damaged, and it's time for a professional repair.
- If the dryer keeps failing mid-cycle, it is a sign that the ventilations are clogged, making it overheat. It could also indicate other deeper electric issues.
Professional Dryer Repair Service
Whether you have a gas or electric dryer, our team of highly experienced, factory-trained, and qualified technicians at Multi Appliance Repair Services is ready to help with your dryer repair.
We will fix your dryer within a day at a price that is below our competition, saving you some money. Our parts are also genuine with a 5-year warranty on most of them.
- Kitchen/Bathroom Trends for a Cleaner and Safer Home September 6, 2021
- 2021 Average Costs of Home Improvement Projects September 6, 2021
- Why You Should Have Professionals Maintain Your Appliances September 6, 2021