#1 Dryer Repair
in Riverside County
The laundry room is an integral part of your home, and you want everything, including the washing machine and the dryer running properly. Dryers are valuable to home appliances that save us time and make our lives at home more comfortable. You wouldn't want the dryer to break down or to malfunction.
Call to schedule a dryer repair service (760) 496-3031!
Common Dryer Problems We Fix
Some simple signs can tell you it's time to schedule a dryer repair service with us. But some would need a professional diagnosis from our dryer repair technicians.
Some tell-tale signs that your dryer needs repair include:
- The dryer won't start at all. The door sensor might be damaged, or the dryer has other issues that need necessitate professional attention.
- The dryer drum won't turn or turns irregularly, indicating a damaged belt.
- Strange noises, pointing to a worn-out belt making the drum turn irregularly. Squealing and grinding sounds on the hand sign that the motor bearings are worn out, and the dryer might become permanently damaged if not sorted out promptly.
- Weak and insufficient heat leaving clothes wet –this means the heating element is damaged, and it's time for a professional repair.
- If the dryer keeps failing mid-cycle, it is a sign that the ventilations are clogged, making it overheat. It could also indicate other deeper electric issues.
Dryer Brands We Repair
Our dryer repair technicians can service most of the major brands of gas and electric dryers.
- And many more!
Professional Dryer Repair Technicians
Whether you have a gas or electric dryer, our team of highly experienced, factory-trained, and qualified dryer repair technicians at Multi Appliance Repair Services is ready to help with your dryer repair.
We will fix your dryer within a day at a price that is below our competition, saving you some money. Our parts are also genuine with a 5-year warranty on most of them.
Service areas we cover include Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage !
Read our clients reviews
The dryer repair service from Multi Appliance Repair includes a diagnosis of the problem, repair of the issue, and a test run of the dryer to ensure it is working properly. We also include a 30-day warranty on all parts and labor.
The average price for dryer repair is $100-$200 on the market. The cost will vary depending on the type of dryer and the problem that needs to be fixed. For example, if you have a gas dryer, the repair will likely be more expensive than if you have an electric dryer. Additionally, the repair cost will increase if your dryer needs a new part. However, at Multi Appliance Repair, we give you quality dryer service at an affordable price, ensuring you get value for your money.
If your dryer is over ten years old, it might be time to start shopping for a new one. But if it's still relatively new and you're having issues, it might be worth repairing. Here are a few things to consider when making your decision:
The first is the cost of the dryer repair. If the dryer repair is going to be more expensive than a new purchase, it may not be worth repairing the dryer. The second factor is how often the dryer is used. If the dryer is only used once every couple of weeks or so, then repairing the machine could make sense. However, buying a new one may be a better option if it's used daily or multiple times a day.
At Multi Appliance Repair, we understand that a broken dryer is a huge inconvenience. That's why we strive to provide fast, efficient dryer repair service that will get your dryer up and running in no time. A typical dryer repair will take less than a day.
The most common cause of an expensive dryer repair is a clogged vent. A clogged vent can cause the dryer to overheat, which can damage the heating element and thermostat. If you notice your clothes are taking longer to dry, or they're not as dry as usual, it's probably time to clean your vent.
Another costly dryer repair is replacing the drum rollers. The drum rollers help support the drum as it tumbles your clothes. When they wear out, they make your clothes look like they have sand in them. Drum rollers also make a noise that sounds like something is dragging across the floor in your laundry room.
The most common cause of dryers breaking down is a lack of maintenance. Lint buildup, for example, is a significant problem that can lead to a dryer fire. Other causes of dryers breaking down include overloading, improper installation, and using the wrong type of detergent.
We service Riverside County for dryer repair around Indio, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, La Quinta, Palm Desert, and the Palm Springs area.
- Get Reliable Appliance Repair Service in Rancho Mirage March 23, 2023
- Quick & Reliable Palm Desert Appliance Repair Services March 20, 2023
- Affordable Refrigerator Repair Palm Springs March 16, 2023
- Expert Refrigerator Repair in La Quinta – Call Now March 13, 2023
- Most Common Home Appliance Repair Issues February 11, 2023