Furnace Services in Riverside County
Whether spring, summer, fall, or winter, it is time to ensure your furnace is working efficiently. Be confident that you will be prepared when chilly or unpredictable weather arrives. The furnace services we provide include furnace repair, the replacement of old furnaces, and the installation of new furnaces, suiting the particular needs of homes and commercial businesses.
Our experienced technicians at Multi Appliance Repair will help you decide what is the most cost-effective and efficient solution for your furnace needs.
Types Of Furnaces We Repair
Whether your furnace has simply stopped moving warm air or you hear or smell something unusual, our technicians are skilled in assessing furnaces, determining the source of any issues, and helping you decide the best option for moving forward with repairs.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any appliance repair. We can assist you with any furnace service, and our experience with furnaces includes:
- Gas furnace repairs
- Heat pump system repairs
- Electric heating repairs
- Mini-ductless split unit repairs
The many specific types of heaters are varied, and so is our experience. From electric baseboard heaters to air sources and geothermal heat pumps, we can assist you with any issues you may have. Give us a call with any questions or schedule a furnace repair from our website!
Signs It's Time To Replace a Furnace
Depending on the type of furnace and how well it has been maintained, you may be able to enjoy decades of heat without a replacement. When faced with a decision between a repair or a furnace replacement, consider a few signs that it is time to retire your old furnace.
- If your furnace is between 15 and 30 years old, it may be beyond its years. Electric furnaces generally have a longer lifespan than gas furnaces, but many factors can influence how long they efficiently offer heat.
- Strange odors can be evidence that your furnace needs replacing. A constant smell of natural gas, for instance, can indicate a gas leak, which can be dangerous.
- A humming sound could be a sign that a blower motor is damaged, in which case a furnace replacement is usually best. This is not always the case, as some sounds may be a simple fix!
- If the cost of a repair is comparable to the cost of a new furnace, this would be a good time to start fresh and give yourself the confidence that your new unit will work for years to come!
If your electric or gas bills are climbing, your furnace may not be heating as efficiently as it once did. In this case, a furnace replacement may be an excellent option.
Local Furnace Service Technicians
Thankfully, you are not alone in navigating everything from troubleshooting furnace issues to decisions about the type of furnace that would best suit your home or business.
Our local furnace service technicians aspire to make all furnace installations and repairs a pleasant experience, so contact us to schedule furnace service, or ask any questions you may have.
Read our clients reviews